Competition Date and Time
K-2 Time 2-3:30 CDT
3-5 Time 4-5:30 CDT
Grade K – 2 https://calendly.com/parinama/k–2-math-bee
Grade 3 – 5 https://calendly.com/parinama/3–5–math-bee .
Pay any amount to support our operational expense:
https://squareup.com/store/kenai-parinama-academy/item/online-live-classes-free-to-pay-any-program Participants who require the certificate should be registered in the above square link.
Math Bee Level 1 (Grades 1, 2)
- Critical Thinking Skills – Teaching your kid how to think rather than what to think www.criticalthinking.com
- Khan Academy – Online Courses, Lessons and Practice. Look for Arithmetic under Mathwww.khanacademy.org
- Math Kangaroo www.mathkangaroo.org
- Singapore Math www.singaporemath.com – Look for math books for Primary students
Math Bee Level 2 (Grades 3, 4, 5):
- Khan Academy – Online Courses, Lessons and Practice. Look for Arithmetic, Pre-Algebra and Geometry under Mathwww.khanacademy.org
- Math League contest books for grades 4 and above www.themathleague.com (contests usually conducted at local schools)
- Math Olympiads for Elementary and Middle Schools www.moems.org (student must belong to a school team)
- Singapore Math www.singaporemath.com – Look for grade appropriate books
- Each participant should be registered in both calendly and square
- Participant should join the contest on time with a book and pen and their video and microphone should be switched on. The trainer will wait for 5 mins and start the contest.
- The parents are requested to allow the students to independently solve the problems or attend the contest without any distraction. There will be enough time to solve and record the answer
- There will be 2 to 3 mins given to solve each question. The answers will be recorded for each question then and there.
- Winner will receive a certificate.