Volunteer to Paid Internship Program
We at Parinama Academy are committed to fostering talent and dedication. Join us to start on a path that supports the community and builds a foundation for your professional future.
Parinama Academy offers a unique opportunity for individuals to grow from volunteers into valued paid interns. This structured program allows participants to contribute meaningfully to our educational mission, develop professional skills, and gain work experience that could be pivotal for their future careers.
We collaborate with two separate entities:
- Parinama LLC, a for-profit educational institution, operates under the name Parinama Academy.
- Lead India Foundation for Education (LIFE) is a non-profit organization.
Students who volunteer at Parinama Academy during the year are eligible to receive the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA).
However, these hours do not qualify for the Congressional Award, National Honor Society (NHS), or any other program that requires volunteering with a non-profit organization.
As a volunteer, you must ensure that the hours you commit to either Parinama Academy or the Lead India Foundation for Education (LIFE) meet the criteria set by your certifying authority. Please verify that the hours from the organization you choose to volunteer with will fulfill the requirements of your intended program.
On the other hand, students who contribute their time to the Lead India Foundation for Education, a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, can have their hours verified for community service requirements pertaining to non-profit work.
Participants will undergo extensive training in the following areas:
- Teaching Assistance: Learn classroom management, student engagement techniques, and instructional support methods.
- Center Operations: Understand the day-to-day running of our educational center, from scheduling to resource management.
- Parent Interaction: Acquire communication skills necessary for effective and empathetic engagement with parents.
- Back Office Operations: Gain proficiency in essential administrative tasks and systems that support the academy’s operations.
Pathway to Paid Internship:
The transition from volunteer to paid intern involves several stages:
- Volunteering for PVSA Gold:
- Volunteers must meet the requirements for the President’s Volunteer Service
Award Gold level:
- Successful volunteers are then eligible to apply for the paid internship program.
- Must be in Grade 10 or above unless our management team makes an exception
Paid Internship Progression:
- Initial 3 Months: Interns earn $10/hour as they apply their training in practical settings, enhancing their skills and expertise.
- Following 6 Months: The pay rate increases to $12/hour as interns take on more complex tasks and responsibilities.
- Completion of One Year: A significant milestone, interns earn $15/hour, recognizing their dedication and proficiency.
- Continuation Beyond One Year: Outstanding interns achieving excellent performance can progress to $20/hour.
- Interested candidates can apply through our dedicated volunteer process – start by sending your info to email@example.com.
- Selection for volunteer training is based on a demonstrated commitment to education and community service.
- Earn the prestigious PVSA Gold award.
- Receive a competitive stipend as a brand ambassador.
- Gain valuable work experience in the education sector.
- Develop a professional network within Parinama Academy.
- Potential for long-term career opportunities post-internship.
- College Referral letter for interns who have worked for 2+ years